Jiffy Lube/South Lubes is always on the lookout for motivated individuals to join our team. We provide an upbeat, professional business atmosphere supported by an experienced management team.
• To apply, click here and select a job in the city nearest you. (Website will not work on a mobile phone.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Will I Be Doing?
A: You will be doing a variety of things, including:
• Greeting customers
• Writing up services
• Performing automotive services
• Cash handling
• Keeping the store clean
• Inventory control
• Computer data entry
Q: How Can I Qualify?
A: You qualify if you are:
• Reliable • Dependable
• Friendly • A fast learner
• A team builder with strong communication skills
• A self motivator who creates profit
• At least 16 years of age
Q: Do I Need To Have Previous Automotive Experience?
A: No, at South Lubes we offer full training in:
• Customer Service
• Cashier / Courtesy
Q: What Will My Benefits Include?
A: We offer the following:
• Discounts on Jiffy Lube Services
• Competitive pay
• Medical Insurance*
• Dental Insurance*
• Disability Insurance
• Vacation & Holiday pay
* (Management only)
Q: What positions are available?
A: We offer the following positions:
• Assistant Manager
• Lower & Upper Bay Technician
• Customer Service Advisor
- Are you a top producer who likes being recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance?
- Do you consistently work harder than others to achieve goals and attain success?
- Can you establish trust and rapport with customers quickly?
If you answered Yes, you may be just what South Lubes is looking for in a Manager.
We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.